Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oops...I lost a month!

Somehow, it's already almost the end of October and I have seriously neglected my blogging. Thanks so much for those of you who gave me a kick in the pants to get my derriere back into gear and start posting again.

We've had a great, busy month. We went on a field trip to Portland; we've made it almost to the end of soccer season; and we had a fantastic visit with my stepsister who is pretty much amazing and always awes me with her independence, fearlessness and general coolness. She'll get to star in her very own post in a few days, because one or two sentences just isn't enough.

I've been collecting several wonderful recipes I must share. Good food really shouldn't be kept hidden...good recipes deserve to be passed along to bring joy to others-don't you think? Homemade enchiladas, my favorite crock pot Italian Beef, a rockin' chili recipe and many, many more should be posted in the next few weeks.

Plus, I've been playing with the camera and want, no NEED, to share with you how lazy, unmotivated and adorable a bulldog can be. It'll make you want to run out and get a farting, burping machine (I mean bulldog) of your own.

Thank you friends for inspiring me again and for letting me know that there really are people who might read this blog on occasion. And, really, even if there aren't, I'm good with that. I've been talking to myself for years. Why stop now?

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Love ya!!! So glad you are back. Please don't encourage the bulldog business, my husband already begs for one! Can't wait to get all the good eats from you...I still have about 3 recipes from previous blogs waiting to try on Steve if he ever comes home:) Lookin forward to more~