Monday, December 14, 2009

Cinnamon Rolls To Die For

I had a great recipe to share with you today.  It only uses three ingredients and it's absolutely magical. 

But I had to go and get one of those ingredients.  It's just something I try not to keep in the house usually.  You'll understand tomorrow.

Before I could go to the store, though, we had to do school and I promised my kids I would play Risk with them. 

I never knew Risk could last for three hours.  Hmm.  Lesson learned.

Then we headed out for groceries.  But it was snowing and took forever.  Oh, and I had to stop by the feed store for dog food so that added to our time.

You see where I'm going with this don't you?  I've just plum run out of time tonight to make these delectable goodies.  I'll make them tomorrow, though, and post as soon as I can.

In the meantime, I thought you might enjoy trying out these babies:



These are Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls.  Oh my heavens, are they ever mouth-watering scrumptious things.  I HIGHLY recommend you try this and give them out to people this season.  This easy recipe makes 6 to 7 pans of gooey, yummy, joy.

Here's the link so you can try these out, and I'll be back tomorrow with another of our family favorites!

 http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/06/cinammon_rolls_/

No comments: